Friday, November 9, 2007

I started a blog!


I started my blog today (by chris)
I started a blog today
My friends said that if I don't I'm gay
Thanks to all my friends who said
"Chris we would love to read what goes on in that head"
So I take this on as my new gig
Some posts might be short and some might be big
They might come from my laptop and my iPhone too
No matter where they all will be true
Where's my skateboard?
I'm starting my poem again
I stopped to think and something else popped in
I hope that you will stay
To here my  random thoughts that get in my way
Why is Madison waking up for her nap so early?
I will just let her lay and bake
If she keeps it up daddy will give her a shake!
From steak and shake? (maybe fruit PUNCH)
I started a blog today!

1 comments:

Josh Stephens said...

the sad thing is I followed every word and understood it.

Free Blogspot Templates